When using a dust cleaner for home, you must choose the suction nozzle according to different conditions. For example, when cleaning the sofa, the furniture pad suction nozzle shall be used. When cleaning the bookcase or ceiling, the round suction nozzle shall be selected. When cleaning the carpet or floor, the dual-purpose suction nozzle of carpet and floor shall be selected. When cleaning the corner or wall, the gap suction nozzle shall be selected. The correct selection of suction nozzle can enhance the suction of dust cleaner for home, increase the working efficiency and save electric energy.
Before use, carefully check whether the air duct, suction nozzle, hose and air inlet of the vacuum cleaner are blocked by sundries. If any blockage is found, it shall be removed immediately. Carefully check whether the suction nozzle and hose are firmly connected. If they are not firmly connected, the vacuum cleaner will leak, which will affect the suction force of the vacuum cleaner and cause power consumption.
The dust in the filter bag of the vacuum cleaner shall be removed in time, which can enhance the suction of the dust cleaner for home. Otherwise, the suction force of the vacuum cleaner will be weakened. Under the same power, the suction capacity will be reduced and the power consumption will be increased.
① The dust on the filter bag shall be removed in time when using the dust cleaner for home.
② Engine oil must be added to the rotating shaft of dust cleaner for home regularly, and the brush with the same brand as the original brand must be replaced.
③ The air duct, suction nozzle, hose and air inlet of dust cleaner for home shall be checked frequently for foreign matter blockage. Selecting the suction nozzle according to different needs can improve the dust collection effect and save power.
④ Dust cleaners for home cannot be used in wet places.
1. Check whether the dust collection bag is cleaned before use. If necessary, it shall be cleaned before reuse.
2. The continuous use time of each time shall not exceed 2 hours to avoid overheating and burning of the motor.
3. The dust cleaner for home with dust indicator shall not work after the dust is full. If it is found that it is close to full, it shall be shut down immediately for ash removal.
4. Keep it away from water pump, radiation source and stove.
5. During use, pay attention to the insulating protective layer of the protective wire to prevent damage caused by long-term dragging on the ground.
6. First remove the large dirt in the place to be cleaned by the vacuum cleaner to prevent sharp objects from entering the dust cleaner for home to damage the motor.
7. It is forbidden to put hands or feet under the suction port to avoid danger.
8. The vacuum cleaner shall not be used to collect metal debris or burning cigarette butts to prevent damage to the motor and dust collection bag.
9. The vacuum cleaner shall not suck dirt, muddy water or other liquids to prevent electric leakage and damage to the motor.
1. After using the dust cleaner for home, wipe the vacuum cleaner and accessories with a wet cloth, and then dry them naturally in the air. The dirt in the dust collection bag shall be removed in time. If it is not used temporarily, the dust collection bag shall be washed with warm water, and then dried naturally in the sun. Remove the hair and thread scraps from the brush.
2. Always check the wear of the brush of dust cleaner for home. If it is found that it is seriously worn, replace it with a new brush.
3. All fastening parts shall be checked frequently. If they are loose, they shall be fastened at any time.
4. The brush on the motor of dust cleaner for home is also easy to wear, so pay attention to maintenance and replacement.
5. The bearings of the motor shall be lubricated regularly.
6. Do not put the dust cleaner for home in a place with humid and corrosive gas.